11:43 AM

Pre-Walking Pull Up Power!

Posted by Unknown |

It's around 6:00am and little Muffin is up and about and I am mouthing down a hand full of peanut M&M's, trying to convince her not to use mommy's boobs as pull up post. Speaking of pulling up, Muffin just turned 7 months, she 's a pull-to-stand demon! The unfortunate thing for me is that everything in my line of sight has become an injury in wait, tables, chair legs, desk, stools, and even the walls, the only safe things in my house seem to be A. The middle of the floor or B. The big squishy red sofa...

1 comments:

Pigtailed Teacher said...

Did you know that you can pull the photo done a bit so that the words are next to it? Let me know if you want me to tell you how. I like the photo you added to the top of your blogs, especially how you can sort of see a reflection to your apartment.

Post a Comment